You won't be disappointed! I got that table a few months ago. I love the bench (although it will be enjoyed more when we have more room). Steve is making some chairs to go with it. I am a Nazi about using placemats. I remember my mom being the same way with her table and I never understood.
Yeah, what the heck is up with this blog? Everyday we get comments from wally on our blog and I notice his comments on many other blogs as well. So why no new posts? Are your lives so boring that you have absolutely nothing to say? Or are they so exciting that you don't have time for silly things like blogging?
What does a friend have to do to get a new post up in here?
12 comments:
Very cool. I like the bench-style seats.
And to Wally - Thank You. Later
ya i love the bench! Yay for you!!!
Classy!
Oh i love it!!
our friends out here have almost the same exact one except it is all black. i love it linds!
Very cute!! I really like it!!
Nice! It makes me want a new table!
You won't be disappointed! I got that table a few months ago. I love the bench (although it will be enjoyed more when we have more room). Steve is making some chairs to go with it. I am a Nazi about using placemats. I remember my mom being the same way with her table and I never understood.
I love the table! I too like the bench way cute!
k roskelley's... aren't you supposed to be the master-bloggers??? I come here everyday and haven't seen an update since the 13th??? c'mon guys!! haha
Yeah, what the heck is up with this blog? Everyday we get comments from wally on our blog and I notice his comments on many other blogs as well. So why no new posts? Are your lives so boring that you have absolutely nothing to say? Or are they so exciting that you don't have time for silly things like blogging?
What does a friend have to do to get a new post up in here?
WHAT THE FEBRUARY?!? I don't get comments everyday!!! :P= (the = sign is spit... i just made that up...just right now)
Post a Comment