Friday, March 7, 2008

Couple funny moments this week.

DO YOU EVER WAKE UP IN THE NIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT ARM IS COMPLETELY MISSING.


She has recently started a vigorous exercise routine. I keep telling her its just baby fat.

Sadie got to dress herself. Honestly, do you really need more than underwear an apron and cowboy boots?



9 comments:

5SMiTHS said...

hahaha! she is seriously a roskelley! So adorable!

Erin said...

Sadie has got the basic life essentials down. The kid is a winner!

Kayla said...

Way to go on letting her be independent and dressing herself. She's so dang funny and cute!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Thats hilarious, she is so cute! We should get the girls together soon, maybe start an exercise program. We live so close to eachother but we never see you guys.

Marie said...

wow Lindz, you have an amazing little girl she is so beautiful. and it sure is the best when they dress themselves, just wait when they dress themselves for school. Marie Fossum

Brock Nelson said...

I'm always in for a good laugh with little Sadie. Just love her!

Cyndi said...

I wouldnt expect any less from little miss Sadie! mabey she can give me some tips to work of my "baby-fat"

Alisha said...

I absolutely love the last picture! PRICELESS!

Steve and Hailey said...

I love these pictures of Sadie! They are so funny!