Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daddy Daughter Double Date

Batting Cages
We went to Trafalga and played some racing games. We also won a bunch of tickets.


Yea I always wondered why they have that ramp in front of the skiball machine too.

4 comments:

texaspencers said...

AHHH, Wally still taking his ladies out! Too bad she didn't get to ride on the back of the bike. Oh, and Lindsey, you look rock-star on your invite! You can count me in at your party :)

Aubrey

Penny :) said...

Sadie looks like a pro already. Beautiful picture on the invite. Don't forget us when you get famous. How is your foot wally?

Ty Wilde said...

Looks like you guys are always having a good time. I never heard back from you as to what's going on this week. Anyway, I though Wal would want to see my new blog site. Ya, Wal & I are prob the only 2 guys that Blog in the world. Mine is more like my personal journal, not really like what Chels or you guys do. Anyway heres the address... http://tywilde.blogspot.com

Josh and Rach said...

No Colorado post yet??