Wow, you guys are WILD! I... watched Twilight Zone with bleary eyes until midnight... then went to bed. Anyway, I was wondering if I could use that video of Sadie naming the apostles for an upcoming installment of Blog Gems? (This, in case you have ever missed a post of mine, is just an entry of great things I've found on other peoples' blogs) :)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New years Eve!! How fun to play Rock Band all night long and eat junk food!!
Wow, you guys are WILD! I... watched Twilight Zone with bleary eyes until midnight... then went to bed. Anyway, I was wondering if I could use that video of Sadie naming the apostles for an upcoming installment of Blog Gems? (This, in case you have ever missed a post of mine, is just an entry of great things I've found on other peoples' blogs) :)
You guys know how to PARTY!!!!! :)
Post a Comment