Monday, April 6, 2009

My baby is 3!

I can't believe my baby turned three and now she is a little girl! She had a really fun birthday party with some of her friends. Since Sadie loves sports so much we did a sports theme. We had a little competitions for the kids to see who could shoot the most hoops, throw the football through a hole, kick the soccer ball and hit the baseball the farthest. Then they had fun playing with the parachute, eating cupcakes and ice cream and helping Sadie open all her presents. It was awesome!

Sadie and her new basketball hoop.


All the kids!


Sadie about to hit the pinata. I love her focus!


Candy!!


Blowing out her candle


We were the Refs

9 comments:

Jessie Eyre said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Kara Benson said...

She is such a little doll!!! Happy birthday Sadie.

Em said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! She is so funny!

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malia said...

awesome party. happy birthday sadie. we love ya!

Laura said...

How Fun! I loved seeing all the neighborhood kids again:) Happy Birthday Sadie!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! I cant believe how fast they are growing!! What a brave little thing she is, maybe if we get the girls together she will rub some off onto Hallie :). It looked like you guys had a fun party!!

P.S. Linds, Do you sell cent of style?

Courtney said...

That looks so fun! Sadie rocks! I love her face in the pinata photo! So great!

jennywren said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to Sadie.