That was awesome!. Dude, is that really you repelling?
yes I must admit Sadie looks MUCH sleepier after that bedtime routine, and its a good floor shining method as wellit makes me tired just watching(I see Lindsey's addiction in the background)
I love that girl! When do we get to play? Call me soon! Love you.
Wow... she has so much energy! I'm sure she is a ton of fun!
Oh my gosh, look at your girl dance! She's so dang cute!
I gotta see this kid SOON! MISS HER!!
lol, that was so funny. she has got some moves!
awesome video. man, i wish i had some skills like that. my favorite is her face in those moves!
She is already quite the little dancer....Too cute, and I can't believe you got her spinning that fast...K-razy.
You guys look like you have the funnest house around!! I loved the spinning and sliding! What a cute little girl. I'm so happy that you (Lindsay) found such a fun husband to keep you happy and laughing your whole life!! Love ya
...[jaw open in shocked silence]...That was AWESOME!!!!!!And ditto Mamasita's comment. :) That was funny, and your floor looks so nice.
favorite blog EVER! every time i look at it there is some awesome video or amazing pics lol!!!
oh i miss that little girl...props to the best mom and dad ever! the best part are her serious eyes...hilarious.
That is so cool! I love it. Shelby and Sadie need to have a dance party together. Shelby loves dancing too!And who needs a mop? Just use your kid!
Who taught her those moves?? Hysterical!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
That was awesome!. Dude, is that really you repelling?
yes I must admit Sadie looks MUCH sleepier after that bedtime routine, and its a good floor shining method as well
it makes me tired just watching
(I see Lindsey's addiction in the background)
I love that girl! When do we get to play? Call me soon! Love you.
Wow... she has so much energy! I'm sure she is a ton of fun!
Oh my gosh, look at your girl dance! She's so dang cute!
I gotta see this kid SOON! MISS HER!!
lol, that was so funny. she has got some moves!
awesome video. man, i wish i had some skills like that.
my favorite is her face in those moves!
She is already quite the little dancer....Too cute, and I can't believe you got her spinning that fast...K-razy.
You guys look like you have the funnest house around!! I loved the spinning and sliding! What a cute little girl. I'm so happy that you (Lindsay) found such
a fun husband to keep you happy and laughing your whole life!! Love ya
...[jaw open in shocked silence]...
That was AWESOME!!!!!!
And ditto Mamasita's comment. :) That was funny, and your floor looks so nice.
favorite blog EVER! every time i look at it there is some awesome video or amazing pics lol!!!
oh i miss that little girl...props to the best mom and dad ever! the best part are her serious eyes...hilarious.
That is so cool! I love it. Shelby and Sadie need to have a dance party together. Shelby loves dancing too!
And who needs a mop? Just use your kid!
Who taught her those moves?? Hysterical!
Post a Comment