Saturday, June 20, 2009

Itty Bitty Ball

Sadie had so much fun going to Itty Bitty Ball! Her best friend Ty went with her too. They learned different skills for four different sports, basketball, football, soccer, and T-ball. It was really cute and so fun to watch. Wally and I had fun taking turns helping her develop her skills. They had the kids do stretches everyday before they started and part of the stretching included doing Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and the Hokey Pokey. On the first day during the Hokey Pokey, Sadie turned to me and said, "Mom, this is dance not sports." Hilarious. At the end of each day they had a relay race, did a cheer and got a laffy taffy(Sadie's favorite part of the day). We can't wait to put Sadie on a soccer team next summer!










3 comments:

Randy and Gayle said...

Sadie is the cutest grand-daughter ever! and looks to be a very talented lil' sportster

Penny :) said...

I know I keep saying this but sadie is so adorable. She is going to be a great athlete.

Chanelle said...

Ha ha! I love the video. I wonder if she could see out of that helmet. Were they just trying to get the kids used to running with a helmet on or what?