Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zions Overnight

ZIONS NATIONAL PARK

Hiking the narrows

This is actually climbing on the way to Zions.



My kids and I: Marco, Wally, Gabe, Trevor.
(Carlos is off becoming a para-trooper in the Army)

We also hiked to Emerald Springs. On the way down we skipped the trail and jumped down this river of huge boulders. I don't know why but this was totally fun. I think it was fun when I was a kid and I realized its still awesome. Now I can jump from bigger boulders to other bigger boulders.

This girls also did some jumping at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although Zions is beautiful and rock hopping is fun, the jumping girls in the green tees is awesome

I want to go back to Zion National Park someday

Darla said...

Look at your girls! I can BARELY jump a foot. It's pretty sad, actually. Can't believe how big those boys are!!!