She frequently would ask if we could catch a snake.
We never saw one so she is showing her sad lip.
When visiting Colorado we had a family golf lesson.
My dad made Sadie her own Sadie-size putter.
Sadie finally got a new bike. She was helping me put it together. Notice the tongue out.
5 comments:
Sadie is the smallest extremest I have ever seen :). It is so cute! It looks like you guys have been having fun. We need to get our girls together!!
Love the picture of walking across the river together. She is definitely a mini-wally, except wally wasn't riding a bike with no hands at 3. She's already showing you up Wal. Can't wait for the next swimming video.
I love the pictures. I can't believe how big Sadie has gotten. We miss you guys!!
Is she a little tom boy, or what?! Oh my, she's cute. We miss you guys. When you comin' out east??
Haha, you guys are too funny! I love that you're proud of that :)
Post a Comment