Sunday, October 25, 2009

Biking Babe

We got Sadie a bike 3 months ago and she has been asking to take the training wheels off since the first day. She can't reach the ground. I went to Savers and got a bike for $4.99. We painted it together and fixed the tires and chain. She learned to ride it 10 minutes later.

10 comments:

5SMiTHS said...

that is soooooo adorable! And its funny cuz I thought this afternoon I should take morgans training wheels off but then thought... nah, thats daddy's job. Hopefully he will be way easier to teach than Brittni was.

Romney Family said...

She is so cute and that is awesome. I cannot believe she is riding without training wheels already. Can she come teach ALyssa she still can't and she is 7.

Alisha said...

WOW! I am impressed! It looks like Wally is getting in a good workout too! :)

Mitch said...

So so so cute guys!

Erin said...

I predict Sadie being on some type of Olympic dream team in 12 years. She's so cute!

Darla said...

Holy cow! I thought Cole was amazing learning at 4! And look at her even turning..and hopping off like it's no big deal! Dayne learned too at four, but isn't even that interested. It's like, "no big deal, mom. I don't wanna ride". She's scared of stopping the bike and hopping off. Good for you, Sadie! Soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

even though it looks a little scary to a Grandma, I'm glad she "finally" got to ride without training wheels. She's been asking for weeks!
I love Sadie videos especially when shes laughing ..just remember Wally, you can't run along when she drives away in her first car so enjoy the two-wheeler as long as possible

Courtney said...

She's so impressive. Sadie, come teach Brinlee how not to be so afraid of the world :)

Well, at least swimming and biking.

Jenn Hoff said...

Oh my gosh that's the cutest thing I've seen since your last video! :) She is so sweet! And I love that you guys have taught her that it's awesome to wipe out so she doesn't just scream and cry every time she falls. Well done! I'm gonna need your secret to that someday.

Rocia said...

of course she learned at THREE! again, BEST PARENTS EVER!! i want to squeeze her she is so cute.