He is.....
14 lbs. 3 oz.
and 24 inches long
.jpg)
He is our chunky little man and we love him so much! He started smiling and cooing at us. He loves to eat. He loves to look at himself in the mirror on his swing. He loves to look at lights and to be outside. He is a happy boy.
5 comments:
He's getting so big already! What a cutie pie.
what a cute boy! That is what paityn weighs and she is 11 months.
He is sooo adorable.
He's adorable!
That picture is great of Crew. He's like, "I'm Cool!" Hey Wally were you ever able to get to my blog? I just wanted to make sure my brotha.
I LOVE the updates! You have some great family pictures (the one at the top of your blog and the little one of Crew on the side). We have a two week countdown for Chicago. Can you even believe that we are leaving Sara Circle??? Oh my! We'll just keep checking your blog!
Post a Comment