Couldn't ask for a cooler daughter. If I could pick all the personality traits that I wanted in a daughter, I'd pick Sadie for me.
I decided to take her rock climbing with some friends.
She absolutely loved it.


Yea she climbed up this with no problem. I loved it. She loved it.
It was a great bonding moment


Nice grab

She tried her first year of Soccer. She thinks its a big party with friends and occasionally gets aggressive and goes for the ball. Gotta love bunch ball.

First day of Pre-school.

Its great when homework is still cool. She is practicing her A's in the this picture
1 comment:
I don't think there could have been a more perfect pairing than Sadie to your family... Sadie to you guys and you guys to Sadie! She rocks! And, is so stinking cute to boot. You're going to have your hands full in about 10 years Wally.
Post a Comment