Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween '10


Crashing rain didn't stop this hardcore trick-or-treater

We spent half the night with Sadie's buds

Crew was a fat lobster


Sadie couldn't wait to get her costume. We ordered it online together and the next minute she wanted to go out and check the mailbox. She has worn the costume several times a day for the last week. She suddenly has lots of superhero powers.
One of our friends was handing out old DVDs instead of candy. Sadie picked up "Hip Hop Abs"

4 comments:

Romney Family said...

great costumes. Nothing better than Halloween and dressing up. Yeah for the hip hop abs!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love that spunky bat girl of yours! And your sweet lobster!! Oh I miss them:(

The Green's said...

Your costumes are awesome! I especially love Wally's! I tried and tried to get Andrew to be Waldo and I was going to be his g/f but he wouldn't go for it. Then I tried to get him to be DJ Lance Rock and he for sure wouldn't do that. You should be him next year and the rest of the fam brobee, muno and the gang.

Darla said...

I love this girl!! She's so flippin' cool!! Move over princess dress..here comes Bat-woMAN!