Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas 2010


At the Riverwoods

First present excitement


Who doesn't play Rock Band in their swim suit on Christmas Eve?

Yes, I've become a Snuggie Model. See the picture.

Sadie got her own rock climbing harness. I tied her up on the balcony and tried it out.

She loved swinging in and out of the stairwell. I just love this kid.

She originally wanted to prank Santa and leave broccoli instead of cookies. She changed her mind at the last minute for fear of less presents.

Christmas Eve party

4 comments:

Darla said...

i am so in love with your kids! And Wally swinging Sadie from the 3rd (is it?) story?? Scary!

Anonymous said...

I just love your family. The fact that Sadie is in her bathing suit that she loves in the middle of winter and how I'm not surprised she is swinging from the stairs on a harness. I just wish i could be your kid! Oh and I can't get over how big and handsome crew is. Seriously!!

Kayla said...

The swimming suit is priceless. The kids are both so cute and so big!!

Anonymous said...

Sadie could be an acrobat. And do you think the Snuggie company could hire me too?