This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love (dumb) funny movies! Will Ferrell is my favorite actor
2. I'm a dancer/singer at heart. I wish I wasn't too scared to actually dance/sing in front of other people. Sadie, Wally and I have a dance party daily.
3.I am addicted to watching HGTV and the food network and I love to take what I learn from them and cook and decorate.
4.This is probably the first tag I have ever done. I don't like question-airs, chain letters, taggs, etc.
5.I am not a competitive person until I play a card game called Nertz. When you play Nertz with me I suggest you beware of the competitive side that overcomes me. This was the game the Roskelleys taught me to initiate me into the family. It gets crazy with the Roskelley gang!
6.I love wave runners! I will take anyone up on a trip to the lake to ride wave runners! Someday when we are loaded we will own them!
I tag...
1. Veronica Nelson
2. Malia Littlefield
3. Brittany Herleen
4. Shana Christensen
5. Rocia Lake
6. Hailey Leavitt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mission accomplished.
Post a Comment