So the other day Sadie was watching Monsters Inc sitting in her little chair by the T.V. We were in the office doing stuff and came back in to the living room to see that she was now watching her favorite Baby Einstein movie. She had gotten up and found her movie, opened the case and exchanged the movie in the DVD player. She is a little shadow. Its so funny to see her little tiny finger in the middle of the disc trying to pick it up. We use her as a "change out the movie remote control". See video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Plus the smartest. Might as well make her your slave...in a couple years she'll be able to do dishes and dust...
And she even pushes the button to make the tray go back in, instead of pushing the tray. I don't even do that!
pretty stinkin cute. She looks like a little adult! very impressive!
That is sooo cute!!
Wow. I am so impressed! India loves it when Sadie says "awesome!" at the end. Good job guys . . . that little girl is a keeper!
Don't you just love having a lil slave? It's worth having more too! Morgan does the exact same thing and will bring me whatever I want... I'm enjoying it while it lasts...
She is a smart little cookie! She never ceases to amaze me. I miss you guys living by us! I haven't seen Lindsey and Sadie since July. You have to come visit. How about this week?
Post a Comment