Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Flash



We went to one of the first games for the new D-League basketball game. It is a brand new league this year that is sort of preparatory to becoming pro. After college but not quite professional yet. We had a total blast. Sadie loved banging the air sticks together to distract the other team. She is really good at this. We got to sit in the 6th row and it was pretty actioned packed. The Utah team is called the "Flash". We are fans now. Its cool because you feel like you're going to a professional game but you also see 7 or 8 people from your ward or neighborhood. The best part wasn't the last second 3 pointer to win the game by 1, but when the couple in front of us sat down with a plate of nachos Sadie lunged forward over their shoulders and grabbed a chip. We all laughed really hard as if she thought, oh hey theres some chips and don't mind if I do.

1 comment:

Ammon said...

Hahahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing. As cute as Sadie is, I bet nobody minds! -Erin