Saturday, December 8, 2007
Santa! Santa! Santa!.............or freak get away scary
Went to see Santa. She says Santa Santa all day and points him out on T.V. and in books. There are no strangers in the world to Sadie. She even got excited when he walked up to the door but when she sat on his lap, there was no smile to be found. Classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha ha, that girl cracks me up. Aren't all kids like that though? I think my mom has pics of all her kids freaking out on Santa's lap.
That's so funny! Yeah, not too many I know haven't freaked out sitting on Santa's lap. It will be interesting to see what Shelby will do next year.
Same thing happened with Ella. She was so excited in line pointing and saying "ho,ho,ho" but it was a no go when we got up there. Her picture is of her screaming. Sadie's face is classic, it looks like she is thinking, " Mom, are you kidding me, who in the heck is this guy:)"
ahh, gotta loves kids freaking out when you want them to look cute and happy. I have had that happen to me many a time with ours.
She is so funny! I love how articulate she is.
SOOO funny! So cute! Gracie wont even go NEAR santa at the mall!
Post a Comment