ya i gave in a while ago and it's way too big for our living room... if there is such a dilemma right??? so thanks a lot guys... i went and checked out that princess sparkles website... i'm a scrapbook freak ... and i just spent like 4 hours redoing my blog... that will prolly be a weekly event and I'm telling Dan its your fault!!!!!!
Sigh, I told Josh that we could get a 54" flat screen for Christmas this year...he is already counting down the days. I swore I would find something better to send our money on, but I guess if it makes him happy or whatever.
5 comments:
Those are the words that every man longs to hear.
Can you seriously get a tv that is bigger than one that takes up your whole wall?? whew! countdown for lost...less than 24 hours to go :)
ya i gave in a while ago and it's way too big for our living room... if there is such a dilemma right??? so thanks a lot guys... i went and checked out that princess sparkles website... i'm a scrapbook freak ... and i just spent like 4 hours redoing my blog... that will prolly be a weekly event and I'm telling Dan its your fault!!!!!!
Sigh, I told Josh that we could get a 54" flat screen for Christmas this year...he is already counting down the days. I swore I would find something better to send our money on, but I guess if it makes him happy or whatever.
i'm sure Adam would love it if i said that! haha Your blog is so cute, i love it! Our website is web.mac.com/asrevelli if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment