India only stopped giggling to say "bonk" every time someone fell down. Love the crashing sound effects and cute little Sadie.
that AWESOME!
LOVE IT!
how the heck do you edit videos like that? what program do you use? that was sooo awesome!!! props
Ever a Wally movie if I saw one... funny funny funny as usual.
that's hilarious! only you could do that! sadie's going to be sick of the video camera before she turns 3!
oh my goodness!! SOOO fun! She's so adorable!
I especially loved the big baby that was shown a couple of times in the middle of the video. It really was babies gone wild!
We loved the video and the sound effects were awesome!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
India only stopped giggling to say "bonk" every time someone fell down. Love the crashing sound effects and cute little Sadie.
that AWESOME!
LOVE IT!
how the heck do you edit videos like that? what program do you use? that was sooo awesome!!! props
Ever a Wally movie if I saw one... funny funny funny as usual.
that's hilarious! only you could do that! sadie's going to be sick of the video camera before she turns 3!
oh my goodness!! SOOO fun! She's so adorable!
I especially loved the big baby that was shown a couple of times in the middle of the video. It really was babies gone wild!
We loved the video and the sound effects were awesome!
Post a Comment