Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Checking to see if it has any candy or just a hard boiled

Ty is taking care of his girlfriend. He collected the most eggs and is now sharing them with Sadie

This is Sadie coming around from a double back flip

6 comments:

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

I saw your cute little family's blog on Rachel's Page! Thought we would say hey! It's been forever since we saw you guys.... It was fun to see all your pics and see what your family is up to! We hope all is well with the Roskelleys! : ) It deleted my first comment so I posted a new one...

5SMiTHS said...

ahhhhh! I love all these pics! The first one of sadie and ty is adorable! Its me and you wall back in the day!

Josh and Rach said...

"I can't tell if my booger is still on my finger or fell onto the egg"

-The real caption for the top picture

b-ryce said...

Sadie has a boyfriend already?! sheesh.

Romney Family said...

That sure looks like fun~Flying in the air. Sadie is such a cutie!!!