

Today is Sadie's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe that she is already 2! We have been trying to get her to say that she is two, but she argues with us that she is still one and then she says...I'll be two. I guess getting older is hard for everyone, even when you are only turning 2. We celebrated her special day yesterday with our family and friends. We took Sadie to Kangaroo Zoo and had a blast. Kangaroo Zoo is a big warehouse
full of huge bounce houses and slides. Every child's heaven. I wish they had been around when I was little! Then family came over for some pizza (Sadie's favorite food) and friends joined us later for presents, cake and ice cream. After everyone went home we finished up the night by watching the video Wally made of our first moments together as a family. What an amazing day that was! We love our Sadie so much and we are so grateful to have such a fun spirited, smart, amazing little girl apart of our family!
Happy 2nd Birthday Sadie!
13 comments:
A kids heaven? That looks like a 'me heaven.' I love places like that. Jump on It is another oh so fun place like that, except it's for big kids too...
Happy Bday to Sadie!! I can't believe it's been 2 years! She is lucky to have the two of you as parents! :)
She was (and still is) such a cute baby. I can't believe how much she's changed in 2 short years! Holy Cow!
happy birthday big girl!!! WOW! lil ones make me so sappy! How precious she is!!
WE LOVE SADIE!!!! Milo had so much fun yesterday, thanks for inviting us! and thanks to lindz for snuggiling Auggie, he was so happy!
Happy Birthday Sadie! You are a cutie!
way to go Sadie! happy b day!
Wow! That went fast! Happy Birthday Sadie! What a doll!
Happy birthday Sadie!! It looks like you guys had a great birthday party!! Man~ how fast they grow!!
Happy Birthday Sadie! I can't believe it has already been two years. It feels like yesterday! XOXOXO's to you!
Happy Birthday Sadie!! Its so amazing how fast time goes by... it looks like you guys are living it up though! She is adorable!
Yea - we finally found your blog!! Happy Birthday, Sadie!! I can't believe she's two already - time flies! The pictures look so fun. I wish we could have been there to celebrate. We miss you guys!
Hey guys! Sadie is so cute! I am finding old Utah friends blogs, and having fun seeing how much everyone is changing!
Post a Comment