Dear family and friends, This is a very exciting post for me to write. It is also very personal and dear to my heart. As you know, we cannot have our family the traditional way. Our precious Sadie came to our family through adoption. We are very thankful to be able to be adoptive parents. Sadie has brought a tremendous joy to our lives that we never knew we could feel or that even existed. Adopting is an amazing experience full of miracles both big and small. It is also a very emotional experience. I am writing this post to tell you all that we are very excited and ready to have another baby join our family and to ask you all, if you would, to please keep us in your prayers and to keep your eyes and ears open to anyone you might know who is looking to put their baby up for adoption. We know with all our hearts that our Heavenly Father uses the people we love on this earth to help His plan happen. We love you all and we are so grateful for all our many family and friends who love us and give us so much support! Thank you!
Love, Lindsey, Wally and Sadie
P.S. Sadie really wants a baby sister or brother to play with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
yay!!!! I'm so excited for you and I will pray and keep ears open!
Laura
Sadie - We love looking at your beautiful pictures on your blog and are so happy to hear that soon you will be getting a new little brother or sister! We will keep you in our prayers and look forward to watching a miracle take place in the lives of our friends! LOVE YOU ALL! Jamie, Garth, Graice & Ainsley
so exciting! can't wait for you guys. you're already in our prayers! :)
Will do! We're excited for all of your future miracle babies.
You guys can totally adopt ME! Think of all the good times we're gonna have! This'll be great! I'm so excited!
Just let me know what papers I need to sign.
We'll keep our ears wide open! What an exciting time for you! Those pics of Sadie are so funny, by the way!
I can't wait to see the next miracle unfold. We'll be praying for you all.
Oh, How exciting!! We sure are praying for you and hope that you find one soon!!! Sadie is getting so big and she is so dang cute!! I love the pictures of her exercising and cooking in her kitchen with her underwear.
good luck!
Awesome! Another grandchild would be awesome! And you guys are the sweetest parents ever. Lucky baby that joins your family circle. (You must have had fabulous examples) : )
That would be so awesome to have our kids be close in age again. Sadie is one of the only kids Zoe's age that Zoe can stand. She's pretty picky about the crowd she hangs with. Shouldn't I have to sign papers for James as well? As long as I don't have to help out with grocery money and he will still come and take the trash out you can have him.
We will pray for you as well!! You guys are awesome!
Wally, you're hysterical. I just read your comment on our blog. So funny.
jealous... that trip you guys took looks like it was blast. i'll give you a shout tonight or somethin. i'm excited for my subscription. it better not be mathematics monthly because i already subscribed. peace out g.
hi, while looking at Annalise's blog and on to others...
I found you guys. Just wanted to say hi and what a
doll Sadie is! I will definately be thinking and praying for you guys to get another baby. I don't think Sadie
could look any more like you than if you had given birth to her. I'm happy for you guys. Tanner and Andrea are expecting a baby boy in June. We are
so excited. Love ya! Kathy
tender moment! What an awesome experience. Keep thinking about you. Sadie is adorable! I wish her and Mazzy could play!
Post a Comment