Last day of Snowboarding. I took the boys - Carlos, Marco, and Gabe to Park City. Twas a killer day. The boys are really good. They could waste me anyday. I really love the sport and I love these mountains. I went down to Saint George with the fam for 2 days. 30 degrees and snowing one day and then 75 degrees and sunny the next. I got to hang out with Elliot and Chanelle for a bit. They are cool peeps.
The picture above is when I was landing my second backflip. That trick is so easy now.
4 comments:
Thats amazing - its a stunt double right? Mom : D
Thats amazing - its a stunt double right? Mom : D
Wally... you are getting ridiculously good. Not to mention those tight glutes, you must be working out.
Benny
Dude,
I don't think they are boys anymore.
You should read the book, "Turning everyday boys into extraordiany men"
Thats a quote from the HRHS Talent show 1999
Post a Comment