
I am having a Cents of Style party on Thursday, May 1! Courtney has a lot of darling new things for Spring and Summer! It is open house style from 7-9 pm. Let me know if you want to come and I can give you more details. It will be a lot of fun!!
Check out her website at http://mycentsofstyle.com/
*Remember to bring cash or check!
9 comments:
I went to one of these a few weeks ago but would LOVE to stop by and see what other trinkets of style I can find...
Hopefully I'll be able to drop in...
hey chicky just dropin in to say hi! is that you in the pic? seriously if it isnt it sooo looks like you and if it is its gorgeous! how are things going with you guys?
Jess, I would love for you to stop by! Hope to see you Thursday!
Hi Mindy! Things are going great for us! How about you? And yes, that is me in the picture. My friend started this company and asked me to model some of her accessories for her.
hey hot momma!
i'll be there for sure! :)
Lindz--
I'm actually rolling into town for a wedding... so you should send me your address and I'll totally come! I need a good new bag! Then Brinlee and Sadie can have a reunion too!
yo team thanks so much for staying up with me and playing wii. you guys rock. can't wait to get together with all of you again. peace out. geof.
Lindz! You look so awesome in that picture!! I wish I was in town so I could stop by! Have fun without me...
Wow, I'm a moron. I just got the thing in the mail and realized that it was today. For some reason I thought it was on the 6th. So I probably won't be trekking up there tonight, but have fun!
Hey guys! I cannot believe how much Sadie has grown! I have not seen you for so long. She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment