We thought maybe 2 cars isn't the safest way to go since one could break down and then what would we do. So we got a new Nissan Maxima. Black on Black on Black. After a couple additions to the car, we are now gangstas. (The Mustang is up for sale).

Car for Sale

New Car
12 comments:
Dude, Wally...you go through cars faster than most people go through tubes of toothpaste.
You need to seek help; professional help.
WOW... I LOVE IT! PRETTY SICK...
you got a weakness for fast cars. that is a nece beast. you should call it "the black stalion"
Well, Uh, I think I like it. It's black, and I'm on rasist. I like black. It's uplifting and mystical, it's cool yet hard core, it's hot yet smooth, it's slick but jaded like a wall that just got wall paper taken off of it, it's fast but longs for a responsible driver, it's Black on Black on Black and I'm no racist.
hey wally... I guess adam told you about the cars you need to see...right? we should go do that some time this week...have linds give me a call :-)
Love It! Im a big fan of the black on black! Sweeet!
i can picture wally now........saturday morning, two maximas side by side on the lawn, ready for a wash......awesome!!
Waldo,
Nice. But I agree with James--you need professional help. (like a good driver to drive you around). Oh, and I like the wheels, and way to stick with the classics.
Ryan
Pretty nice, so who drives this gangsta mobile...Lindz or Wally?
I do!! :)
Thats a pretty sweet ride!
Post a Comment