Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Fun



We had a fun day today. We took Sadie to Farm Country and she loved all the animals. As a bonus for Wally, there was a huge car show there too, so we walked around and looked at all the fun cars. Farm Country is so much fun! (And cheap too!)Here are some fun pictures from our adventures...






It was so funny when the cow started eating Sadie's stroller! Sadie said , "No cow!"
And Sadie's glasses make me laugh. Wearing them is her new, favorite thing right now.

8 comments:

Steph Revelli said...

Hey! That's cool you went to the car show! My dad had 11 of his cars there :-) We still need to take you up to Alpine to see them!

Chelsie Wilde said...

We love farm country too, what a fun place for the little ones... we should all go together sometime! Hurray for summer!!

b-ryce said...

Where was that? That looks like fun!

Erin said...

She is so fearless!

LaDonna and Ben said...

My kids loved that place. Hey, I don't think I ever told you thank you for the package you sent to Simeon. I could seriously sleep with that blanket myself. You guys are amazing.

johnandcourtney said...

So, I am officially blogging now. Always a step behind the cool kids....looks like Sadie had a great time at the barn. Bella and I went there a few weeks ago and she got pecked by a "Turken"- chicken and turkey mix. I think I may be passing along my fear of birds to her...what are you doing this week? I am pretty open. Lets hang out.

johnandcourtney said...

PS- I meant I am always a "step behind the cool kids" not Sadie....just had to make that clear.

jennywren said...

This is your cousin Jen, your blogger stalker. :) I actually remembered your blog, and I love your pics. Fun! One of these days I'll actually get some pics on mine....maybe.