That is so cute!! She is obsessed with tomatoes, haha. And seriously, what two year old can say tomato with every syllable pronounced perfectly like that?!
what kind of parents does sadie have to allow this behavior??? YUCK!! lol seriously cute tho! Morgan prolly would have thrown the tomato and shoved as much candy in his mouth as possible :)
emilia and sadie must be long lost sisters. emilia would have done the same thing. what is the infatuation with tomatoes? she strips my mom's tomato plants all summer.
13 comments:
Who can blame her? That salmonella flavor is to die for. (I know . . . bad pun, but I couldn't resist).
Sick, Sadie. That just made me vomit in my mouth a little bit. Geez, what kind of parents do you have anyway????
That is so cute!! She is obsessed with tomatoes, haha. And seriously, what two year old can say tomato with every syllable pronounced perfectly like that?!
hey guys I came across your blog and added it to those I spy on, hope thats ok.
Emily
What? Doesn't she know tomatoes are yucky!! I need to get up there lickedy split and help this child!
what kind of parents does sadie have to allow this behavior??? YUCK!! lol seriously cute tho! Morgan prolly would have thrown the tomato and shoved as much candy in his mouth as possible :)
walnut please?
Hah! That's so awesome!
emilia and sadie must be long lost sisters. emilia would have done the same thing. what is the infatuation with tomatoes? she strips my mom's tomato plants all summer.
That is too cute. She is such a smart little girlie. We would love you guys to come up and meet Chase whenever you can. Let us know!
HAHAHA!! so cute!
Lets get together when you are in town! give me a call 48O.5428
Wally - we hung out all weekend with a guy from your mission... Lance Brown (from Cali). He totally remembered you. What a small world!
I can't believe she picked the healthy thing!! That is hysterical. I think that would have been my... tenth choice.
Post a Comment