Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vegas Baby

I've been in Vegas at my parents house since last Sunday. The trip started off with Sadie and I being sick. It wasn't a very good start but once we got feeling better the fun started. We hit my favorite stores at the Town Center mall. Shopping in Vegas is so fun, especially for children's clothes, because they have so much inventory to choose from and they are all on sale for 50 -70% off! I always find great deals here! We took Sadie to the shark reef at Mandalay Bay. She loved it. We drove down the Strip to get there and she loved looking at all the crazy hotels, Pirate ships, the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, and the "choo choo" (roller coaster). I've been in Vegas while Wally went to Mancamp. I'm sure he'll blog all about his adventures.




The higlight of my trip was going to see Phantom of the Opera with my mom! It wsa so amazing! I loved everything about it! The theater, the special effects, the scenery and the talent of the cast was unbelievable. I highly reccomend seeing it! We had awesome seats too! It was worth every penny and I can't wait to see it again!



Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!

4 comments:

5SMiTHS said...

is sadies hair blonde? when did that happen? geeze i'm slow even when there are pictures in front of my face...hmmm

5SMiTHS said...

oh almost forgot... and I'm so jealous! looks like loads of fun :) Sadie = adorable as always

kenna said...

It's good to see you back in the blogging world! I am quite jealous of your trip to see 'Phantom,' as it's on my list of things to do in this lifetime. It's been a while Linds, let's talk soon.

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun, I am so sad we never get together, I'll be in Vegas in 2 weeks. Why can't we just be there together?