So I noticed that the amazing Yosemite posting only has 3 comments (so far) and Sadies swim video already has 7...could it be there is a new star in the fam..move over Walnut...baby Sadie has taken front stage
This is amazing! How much for a thirty minute lesson? I was telling Steve that Jack is so "wild" because he'll try to jump out of my arms reach. Oh he's nothing compared to Sadie. I love it!
My favorite part is the end when Sadie says "This is AWESOME mama!" She is so cute! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun...maybe I'll send all my kids to you next summer. ahhhhh
I can't believe how fearless your girl is . I can't get Maylie to take her hands off the side of the pool. It's been awhile since we talked. How are things. I see your still in Utah. I just love Rock Canyon Park. I miss the slip n slide days. Just us out. joeandjana.blogspot.com
15 comments:
Thats crazy, she is so brave. We thought Hallie was a water baby but she is nothing compared to Sadie. Thats awesome!
You guys win the funnest parents award! Sadie is so lucky!
so...when are we gonna come over and swim? I would love for you to manhandle me like that! by the way, this is Marshall. hahah
haha how fun! Sadie is so cute and getting so big!
My favorite part is when she jumps off the table and her little legs shoot out, haha.
Oh my gosh! I love it! I love the dives. Can you teach Shelby to swim next summer?
Game on! Eden vs. Sadie-- coming to your local pool as soon as you say.
So I noticed that the amazing Yosemite posting only has 3 comments (so far) and Sadies swim video already has 7...could it be there is a new star in the fam..move over Walnut...baby Sadie has taken front stage
Love that Grand-daughter!!!
holy cow she's a crazy kid!!! That is so much fun, was it really her first time?
This is amazing! How much for a thirty minute lesson? I was telling Steve that Jack is so "wild" because he'll try to jump out of my arms reach. Oh he's nothing compared to Sadie. I love it!
India likes watching this video. The third time she said, "oh gosh! no jumping!" ;)
My favorite part is the end when Sadie says "This is AWESOME mama!" She is so cute! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun...maybe I'll send all my kids to you next summer. ahhhhh
HOLY COW! Are you kidding me? I can't get my kids to jump into the water at all...if it's more than one foot deep, count them out!
I can't believe how fearless your girl is . I can't get Maylie to take her hands off the side of the pool. It's been awhile since we talked. How are things. I see your still in Utah. I just love Rock Canyon Park. I miss the slip n slide days. Just us out. joeandjana.blogspot.com
Oh my - that was the coolest. No, Sadie is the coolest! So, so cool.
Post a Comment