Wednesday, July 23, 2008
A game of memory anyone?
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I remember the first time you laid eyes on me and how you couldn't stop drooling and obsession over how good I looked.
that was awesome
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLY!
I remember when you would ride your spring horse just wearing a cowboy hat.
And you liked to have pumpkin pie on your birthday instead of cake.
I remember when you came to Colorado to surprise Wally for his B-day. You laid on his waterbed like a sexy lady, trying not to laugh because Veronica & Ryan were hiding in his closet. When Wall came home we told him a "package" had came & it was on his bed. He was so shocked!! That was fun & as packages go, you are the best : )
Okay I thought this was Wally and he made that comment about himself! HA HA! I'm a spaz AND it was 2 am. Lyndsey I remember going out to dinner with you and you can eat like the best of us and still look like that. Okay that's kind of a depressing one (at least for me. But you are a cutie!
this will have to be for wally ~ I have many memories but some of my favorites would be while playing our invented game "Nobody can see us" I think we even played it in 8th grade... lol make sure he reads this! Oh and happy birthday!
Oh, lindz, I have to admit that the toilet paer to the shoe thing was pretty dang funny! and mabey last crab-trip when your eyes got all red and you looked wasted the whole time! ahhh good times.
Aw, Linds...one of my favorite memory is when we met up after the Billboard Music Awards and being so excited about seeing 'N Sync!
Linds and Wall I remember when we made that video for FHE with that new couple....and then they pretty much never spoke to us again, I guess they didnt realize how cool we are.
I remember Louie welcoming you to the fam by stealing your underwear, and running down stairs with it, the very first time you came to our house :)
for halloween in the 1st grade we were a 2 headed monster... :)
My favorite for Wally is the year he took out our Christmas tree. Petra still says it was Wally no matter what everyone else says.
My favorite memory of Linzi is her coming to visit Grandma for the first time and her picking up one of the twins and loving him just like she had been a part of the family forever!!
I remember the first time you played Nerts with the Roskelley's. You and Wally were partners of course and you said that you hadn't ever played or hadn't played very much I can't remember exactly BUT... I do remember you guys KILLING the rest of us:) Beginners luck of not we knew he could keep you!
Post a Comment