Saturday, August 23, 2008

WE WON THE INTRAMURAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Finally. Ultimate Frisbee Champions. We got the award winning T-Shirt. Anyone who has played BYU intramurals knows what a big deal it is to win the shirt. Check out this 1 minute video to see the last catch to win the tournament. Go DOOM DIVERS!



Wally, Carlos, Marco, Trevor, Tyler, Reed, Dennis, Bob, Parker, Dustin, Daniel, and Dan.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Wow I know how bad you wanted that wally. It is your time. Love that shirt as much as you love you wife and kid. I loved the man camp video. I have watched four times now.

SDL said...

I only wish I could have been a part of the team. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

so I want you all to know, I "SAW" this shirt in person and sniffed it and it is a most excellent championship shirt

Darla said...

Hey Wally! Thanks for sending the fun DVD for Geof. We watched some of the Havasupai (sp?) dvd today! I'm DYING to go!!

Rachael said...

Congrats! That is awesome! I think Tyler was wearing that shirt this weekend. Must be somethin' special! :)