Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Swimming Lesson Day 2. CLIFF DIVING.


17 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

These swimming posts just amaze me! I have never seen such a little girl be so brave in the water. It is too cute!

Kayla said...

Wally, she's your mini-me. I love how brave she is!

Stephanie said...

That is just crazy!! She needs to start training to be an Olympic diver!

Anonymous said...

crazy baby Sadie
makes me smile

Anonymous said...

crazy baby Sadie
makes me smile

Anonymous said...

ok - I'm sorry my comment posted twice - please delete

and

EXCUSSSSSSSSE ME

Russ said...

That is SO AWESOME! What a little dare devil!

Josh and Rach said...

I'm glad you got a picture of her big smile underwater! That's so cute :)

Erin said...

Wow. At this rate, she's gonna have more guts than most grown men.

Rocia said...

that was the greatest thing i have EVER seen! me and the girls are sitting here watching it and julia is really wondering if she came out of the pool and jumped backwards back onto the table...ha ha. i told her, 'of course!' my favorite part is when she bobs her head back out of the water and lifts her arms like she just finished an olympic routine. GO SADIE!!

Jana said...

I don't know how many times Maylie has watched Sadie jump in the pool and be in awe over her. Every time we go swimming here she says look mom I'm like the girl in the video and jumps in the pool but is already in the pool.

b-ryce said...

Yes! Diving! Put her in Diving lessons!

Penny :) said...

Wow! Sadie is amazing. Jace watches all the videos over and over again. Justin can't wait to get together again. Thanks for entertaining my kids with your awesome videos.

Stephanie said...

Hey girl, You've been tagged, go to my blog to see what you need to do.

Darla said...

That crazy girl!! Be careful. Those tables look like they might slip out from under her! I know, I'm a worrier! (:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you. Your family is so cute...be careful they grow up way to fast!! Where are you living?

Shelle said...

ya, you are the COOLEST family and parents!! I want my daughter to be just like Sadie!