Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My New Toy!



i LOVE it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be so much fun!! There is a ton of cute Christmas decorations and stuff you can sew. Its a nice size too. Used to be so big. : )
Mom Roskelley

Walnut said...

holy crap this thing is fun. i haven't stopped sewing things since she brought it home

samwise_2 said...

Wally, I always knew your true calling was as a homemaker

johnandcourtney said...

you are so domestic....I am jealous

Courtney said...

prepare yourself... you could be headed down a dangerous road ;)

I've got killer cute patterns for dresses, whenever you're ready, FYI

Josh and Rach said...

So I'm feeling a little distant from your life, not only that i'm not in utah but that you RARELY update the blog anymore. So if nothing else, do what everyone else does and post like 50 pics of your child. At least me and grandma (mom) will like it :) Miss you guys. Tell Sadie she's still my favorite niece of all time.