Saturday, November 15, 2008

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 2 YEAR OLD?

Name all of the Apostles

She was getting to know the people during General Conference. We got the Ensign Magazine and she kept asking what their names were. Now shes an expert. I still have trouble with a couple of them and ask her what the name is.

20 comments:

Romney Family said...

that is too cute!! I love when little kids know their stuff!! She is so cute and getting so big!!

Kayla said...

That is so impressive! Her little voice is so cute. I haven't seen her in forever!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Wow! That IS impressive!! She is so cute!

Goodwin Family said...

You have a smart little cookie on your hands!

samwise_2 said...

OH MY GOSH. Yeah, I can't do that. Can sadie come here and tutor me please?

Anonymous said...

what a great memory!!! and with such a cute little voice. I love Sadie videos

LOUIE said...

that is impressive kid...I can only remember like 3 dogs, Benji, Snoopy and Lassie...not smarter than a two year old for sures!

Unknown said...

Dude, she's definitely adopted.

Rocia said...

ship her to me NOW! that is the greatest little video ever. do you remind your daughter often how lucky she is to have such phenomenal parents?

jennywren said...

Your kid's a genius! :)

Steph Revelli said...

that is incredible!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Very impressive! I love her cute little voice saying some of those big names!

hugsnkisses said...

Way to go Sadie! That's better than most adults I know. She does you proud, you two.
I got a big kick out of James' comment. Is he a former friend?

carolyn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT IS AMAZING!! i dont even know half of them man ill have to go to seminary after break and be like if my 2 yr old cousin can name them why cant we lol shes sooo cute!!


allie

Platte and Heather said...

Unbelievable. She is the coolest.

And the answer to your softball question is . . . me.

Jeff and Jenn said...

Wow. I should have shown that to my sunday school class of 14 YEAR OLDS that could only name 2!!!

Steve and Hailey said...

Wally, how did you have the heart to correct her? That is the cutest video. Her voice has changed into this little girl voice. I think you should send the video into prospective colleges.

Josh and Rach said...

I love the new blog!! It is so adorable :) Thank you so much for bringing those pictures for me. They are already up on the fridge.

Unknown said...

Ha! I totally know the difference between Bednar and Cook! So yes, I AM smarter than a 2 year old!

Penny :) said...

I love your new blog. Cute family pictures. Sadie is so smart and adorable.