Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Favorite sleep postion

When Sadie wakes up early she crawls in to bed with us. She MUST put a leg or foot on us to feel comfortable. She has always done this but usually does not stretch this far to put it right in the face. I guess I could see how that is way more comfortable.

7 comments:

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

Haha I was the same way when I was a kid! One day my mom woke up and I had my leg inside of her pijama pants. Up to this day if I have my leg or foot touching Marshall I fall sleep faster, it sucks when he is out of town though! So she better disclose that info when she starts dating J/K! You guys looked great for halloween and you could see the excitment in Sadie's face! She looked adorable

- Nany -

Cyndi said...

Russ does that to me all the time. It's just not as cute when the foot is as big as your head.

Unknown said...

This is awesome! We usually have at least 2 of our kids in this same situation. Nate I am I getting tired of them mauling us all night long! But it is cute too.

Ty Wilde said...

That's funny! Hallie sleeps like that too. Also, don't forget to goto Chelsie's blog & tell her to add you. She's taking her blog private after a special we saw on the news. We hope all is well with you guys & hope we can hang out some time soon.

jennywren said...

That is hilarious! Our Abby is always falling asleep in weird positions as well (although, in her own bed) and often we find her half off the bed, sometimes head down to the floor, or asleep in the corner of her room. Kids are funny.

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Lindsay, just checking in to see how you are!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Yes, I love it! The child IS flexible.