If you have heard of the Aquabats you know how awesome they are. I got BACKSTAGE passes from my good friend Dan. Music was awesome, skits were hilarious.


This is Christian the main Aquabat

We could go anywhere in the whole venue with our VIP passes. Even past the security guards to the very front of the stage.

We got to hang out in the band's underground layer. Here we are working out in the venue's workout room. Not too much equipment.

Ever see the weird kids show YO GABBA GABBA? They were a guest appearance. They were entertaining. Linda and her sister were filling in as the robot and green monster. I'm in the back of the picture.

Yea thats me and DJ Lance (Yo Gabba Gabba lead man) hangin out together in the dressing room lounge. Yea we chatted for several minutes. He said to tell Sadie that she rocks.
8 comments:
Pool party baby, it was a cool party, cool pool party, la la la la...
I went to an Aquabats concert in 2004. It was a lot of fun!
Happy Anniversary, a day late. :) Yo Gabba, Gabba...he's a cool dude.
4 year olds everywhere are green with envy. And now, for some reason, I will have "there's a party in my tummy" in my head for the rest of the day.
I went to a concert of theirs when I was in High school '98 maybe!.. I even have a CD ... it was a pretty good show!
looks like you guys had a great time at the concert!!! I love your family picture at the top. It is so darn cute!!Or should I say handsome for Wally's sake!!
I know one of the guitar players in that band actually. We were pretty good friends at Cal State Fullerton. His name is Ian Fowles. Super awesome guy, how fun you got to see them!
Hey- I came across your blog from Annalises- Tanner and I thought your little girl saying the Apostles was the cutest thing ever... that will be our little boy someday, but if you know Tanner- he will probably be naming basketball players.. :)
I love the aquabats! Jealous!
Post a Comment