Wally took me on a date Friday. We went snowboarding. It was so fun! I thought since I've been working out like crazy that I wouldn't be sore. Ha, was I wrong! It was so worth it though! I can't wait to do it again!
Wally! Dude that score you got on that bowling game is incredible! yeah nobody can touch my tank game score. I love that game so much. I play it all the time my wife hates it haha. Anyway man I am going for 200 but that is like level 60!!!! Haha.
I don't know if mom told you but I am coming out to CO the same week as you are!! That will be so much fun to celebrate mom's birthday together and party like its 2009. Woohoo!
6 comments:
Only you could look pretty on the slopes...I'm talking to Lindsey, Wally. :)
awww...you look pretty too Walnut
I'm so proud of you Lindz for hittin the slopes like a snow bunny
who's that in the air?...just someone you saw snowboarding
Wally! Dude that score you got on that bowling game is incredible! yeah nobody can touch my tank game score. I love that game so much. I play it all the time my wife hates it haha. Anyway man I am going for 200 but that is like level 60!!!! Haha.
PS....I just got 182 so I need to update that picture.
Is that last pic of Wally? Good job taking it, if so. Frame that one. Miss you guys...
I don't know if mom told you but I am coming out to CO the same week as you are!! That will be so much fun to celebrate mom's birthday together and party like its 2009. Woohoo!
Post a Comment