Interview of our Roadtrip
OOhhh, the Haunted Mansion is going to be scary.
Disneyland
This is by RUBY's famous burger joint on the pier
I got my license. ooooohhhhh
This is Sadie and Lindsey ready to barf from Sadie's
wobbly driving. She didn't realize that she was steering
and we would just go back and forth vigorously.
Toon Town roller coaster. Grandma and Grandpa
are freaking out.
What!? She didn't even flinch
WALL-E
Everyone is supposed to be cleared off the street to the
sides for the parade. Sadie couldn't stand it with all the
music playing and the audience - she had to get up and
dance. Everyone was clapping and yelling out.
We noticed that 80% percent of these pictures have us with our mouths wide open. Classic.
15 comments:
We just got back from Disneyland, when were you there? Was it crazy busy or what?
AH that looks like so much fun! I can't wait till our family can go! Few years with lex!
Looks like you had a blast! We've been wanting to take the kids, but keep putting it off! Love your family pictures on the sied of your blog!
you guts are so funny! happy almost birthday to Sadie lady.
well, i meant guys, but your guts are funny too.
Looks like you had a great vacation! Who doesn't love Disneyland? :)
did you eat at ruby's? Best freaking burgers and shakes...PERIOD. Britt and I went out to dinner there for our last anniversary! Looks like it was a blast! we miss you guys!!!
I love the video...I bet she really had a great time. Last summer Jack was afraid of several rides...poor little delicate thing. :) We need to have another pirate get-together. I like to ask Jack to "pop and lock" for me. He says, "Umm...I not know how to pop and lock. Sadie does."
So FUN! We are planning on taking Bella for her birthday in August. We seriously need to get together soon!
just watched the video and realized i had a perma-smile on. sadie is so freaking cute.
awesome awesome...i LOVED it! thank you for the sunday evening giggle sadie, we love you.
um...Sadie is hysterical, you guys! She has the funniest little personality! SO MUCH SPUNK!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!
Hope Sadie had a great 3rd Birthday! My good friend had a baby on Sunday and they named her Sadie. I thought it would have been even funnier if she was born on Sadie's birthday!
What fun, colorful pictures! You know, I am never bored looking at your family. I especially love the scary one with Wayne-o. Actually, lots of Randy's pictures are scary, so I should specify it's the one with the caption that says it's scary. :) Looks like Sadie had a blast. How fun.
Hahahahahaha and the one with Wally's hand on the pretend lady's butt.
Post a Comment