Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh Crap

So I had to go to the bathroom and couldn't wait till I got home. I stopped at Wal-Mart and while sitting in the stall I heard the click-clack of a girl walking in to the mens room. She was looking for an empty stall and tugged on the locked door where I was sitting and I hoped we didn't make that awkward eye contact through the crack of the door. She went in the stall next to me. I was laughing to myself thinking about this poor girl who is about to be really embarrassed. All of a sudden another girl walks in the bathroom. What the heck is going on. Lightbulb! OOhhhhh CRAP! (say in slow motion surprised voice) Yea I was in the ladies restroom taking a dump. Now there is women in all the stalls and one waiting for someone to finish. I had to wait it out. I was sitting for about 10 minutes until there was only one lady left and I bolted out. I flew out the door and slowed down to a cool walk with a little sway as if to say, Hey I'm cool, nothing just happenned, I'm just strolling through Wal-Mart.

-Wally

18 comments:

Carrie said...

oh. my. gosh. i just busted out laughing while i read this to brad. hillarious.

i walked in the men's restroom once with colson (at the mall) and there was already a guy in there so i played it off like, 'no no. really, sweetie. i can't come in with you. i have to wait outside. oh, fine. you'll have to come in the girl's restroom though.' EMBARRASSING!

Bonnie Hansen said...

Hilarious!! I couldn't stop laughing. I guess you didn't notice that there weren't any urinals? You crack me up Wally!! The kids loved the story.

Jordan said...

That is so awesome. Perhaps the greatest story ever.

Brittany said...

That is really funny! Sucks when stuff like that happens!

5SMiTHS said...

i think i'm crying... and my mom was laughing so hard! That was the best stoy I have EVER heard!

b-ryce said...

Lol. I bet you looked very smooth 10 feet past the door.

Emerson said...

that girl was so dumb...

LOL

Ty Wilde said...

Only you Wally! That's some funny crap though.

Penny :) said...

Wally only you would do something like that. You should have realized you were in the wrong bathroom from it being so clean. Compared to a yucky boys bathroom. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

Jeff and Jenn said...

The picture outside the women's bathroom was a man in a kilt, so it's really Wal-mart's fault.

That was an awesome story and would totally happen to me! It's nice to know there are other people on the planet who do things like this...

Jeff and Jenn said...

You know... like the little sillouette person?

Darla said...

Oh my goodness. You're such a dork, Wally!! Really, you are! (; just kidding..you're cool..

Darla said...

I read this to Geof. and he (and I) dyed laughing.

Darla said...

ahem..dIed laughing.

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

amazing!!! When you gotta go, you gotta go-- I am gonna post your post on my blog....everyone in the world needs to see this one. -Marshall

jennywren said...

Only you Wally...only YOU.

Melanee said...

Hi Lindsey! I'm so glad you found my blog. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my reader. It's so good to see you and your beautiful family. Your daughter is amazing! (And incredibly cute.)

Natalie Walker said...

I love that. Wally that was funny $h!t. No pun intended.

Shawn