We got to cruise this Carnival ship with 2300 other guests. Its non-stop entertainment and eating. Its incredible sitting on the back deck looking out at the blue ocean without work, school, kids, cleaning, cooking, planning, or cell phone coverage, in 72 degree weather with people bring pina coladas and pampering your every need.................... is slightly better than going to work. We wouldn't have known this but now we have experience. 5 Days of it.
The first item of business. Jump on beds.
Breakfast view every morning.
I like how the bird is posing for the picture.
I'm totally naked under my robe.
Food is unlimited. This is excited Lindsey getting her second entree of Lobster. Its awesome. I tried every single dessert on the menu.
9 comments:
haha Weekend at bernies, I love that movie. Looks like you guys had a blast! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and we sooo need to go back!
-Britt
How fun!! I am jealous!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
that looks like SO MUCH FUN. i want to go on a cruise so bad. it looks like you guys had a way good time! i'm officially jealous.
We are jealous! That looks like so much fun!!
Oh for fun!You guys look like you had a blast. Lindz bindz! Hunny you look like such a tan super model!
Dang, wish the Spencer's were on that cruise with you! Looks like you had a blast. Good for you guys!
Aubrey
I love weekend at bernies! That kills me. Looks like you guys had a blast! Tell Doug and Heather Hi for us:)
ooh, fun! I want to be standing next to you in my robe with the alarm clock necklace (Geof.'s comment). I (Darla now) want to be eating that yummy lobster!! Any thing you DIDN'T like about the cruise? I heard Celebrity cruises are party cruises...which I guess is okay if you're Wally. Lindsey, what did YOU think? We wanna cruise!!
Your captions are the best! And yeah, that totally looks like the guy on weekend at Bernies!
Post a Comment