Sadie and Ty. A hippy and The Joker

Ah yes, another chance to wear an open chest shirt.
Hippies. We went to a killer party at the Willits

The girls dancing. Lindsey, Heather, Kristen


Trick-or-treating with friends

Sadie got in to the halloween box. She setup this one man rock concert with hymn books, guitar, microphone, and a mohawk on stage. We walked in the room to find her singing by herself and rocking out.

After 3 pounds of candy wears off
5 comments:
How cute are you all!! Great costumes and I love Sadie rockin' out!!
You guys are so dang fun!
Wally...I can't remember the website for cheap magazine subscriptions that you told us about. Do you remember? Let us know. Thanks!
Great costumes! Sadie is definately a keeper. Come for dinner sometime and visit.
Love it! And I love watching Sadie ride her bike! That's awesome! She'll sure keep you guys busy :)
Aubrey
Post a Comment