Its cool how google will fill in the sentence of something you are searching for. I found something that I cannot explain. Go to Google.com and type in "why won't" See what the first suggestion is (don't forget the apostrophe).
Why won't God heal amputees is what I got. Well, if miracles are supposed to be on the down low, I think healing amputees would be a bit too obvious. I mean...growing back a limb?
Hey, worms can grow their other half back, why should people be any different?! The best part are that those are most commonly typed or found things, not just something that Ed Google came up with. Sometimes those suggestions make me feel better about myself when I see them. :)
7 comments:
Third suggestion: "Why won't my parakeet eat my diarrhea?" I've always wondered that too!
lol.
Thanks for a good laugh!
Wally, how do you find these things?
Yeah, how do you find these things... my first suggestion was the parakeet one...
Someone at google is getting paid WAYYYY too much.
Why won't God heal amputees is what I got. Well, if miracles are supposed to be on the down low, I think healing amputees would be a bit too obvious. I mean...growing back a limb?
Hey, worms can grow their other half back, why should people be any different?!
The best part are that those are most commonly typed or found things, not just something that Ed Google came up with.
Sometimes those suggestions make me feel better about myself when I see them. :)
Post a Comment