The Nutty Putty Caves were cemented in yesterday. You may have heard in the news lately that an explorer got stuck in the caves last week and died. I took my scouts there a week before. At one point we went through the birth canal which is small enough that you can't fit if you are crawling. You can move through the tunnel on your stomach and slowly army crawl. Its probably 3 feet wide and 2 feet tall for about a 40 foot stretch. It was an awesome experience.


This the entrance to the cave
This the entrance to the cave
3 comments:
So sad... all around.
The birth canal is a wonderfully awful experience.
The guy in front of me kept gassing it up the whole time. I got a mouthful of fart for 40 yards. Yum.
I'm having a hard time breathing just reading this!!!
that is so sad about that young guy. It sounds like he had a lot going for him. So glad it was the week after this trip, and that you are so skinny, Wally!
Post a Comment