Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tender Mercies

I love the sweet little tender mercies that we can receive. I have sung the Hymn, " I Believe in Christ" several times but today as we sang it in Relief Society the last verse touched my heart and gave me so much comfort that I was needing so much.

I believe in Christ; He stands supreme! From Him I'll gain my fondest dream; And while I strive through grief and pain, His voice is heard: "Ye shall obtain." I believe in Christ; so come what may, with Him I'll stand in that great day When on this earth he comes again To rule among the sons of men.

I know this is true! I just need to always remember it!




On another note we have a lot of updates that we will get to soon!

3 comments:

johnandcourtney said...

Love you.

Jessie Eyre said...

Such sweet words in so many hymns. I'm so glad this one touched you so sweetly.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweets! I love you and I'm glad you are finding peace.