My favorite part were the tulips! We won the contest and the prize was a dinner and a movie date night! Wally was the DJ as usual and did an awesome job. The dance was a blast!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Valentine's Day Dance
We went to our ward Valentine's day dance last Friday. We had so much fun! There was a contest to see who's husband could ask their wife to the dance the most creatively. I went out to my car to find this.....

My favorite part were the tulips! We won the contest and the prize was a dinner and a movie date night! Wally was the DJ as usual and did an awesome job. The dance was a blast!
My favorite part were the tulips! We won the contest and the prize was a dinner and a movie date night! Wally was the DJ as usual and did an awesome job. The dance was a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
OH THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN! AWESOME BRIEFS.... SO CREATIVE!
fun...jealous.
I was wondering where those went!
PapaRandy
wouldn't Lou like to get ahold of those!
That is freaking hilarious.
That is great and we expect no less! :) I wish we had a valentine dance. Man, I miss dances. PLEASE tell us when the next dance is and we'll crash it!
Oh my heck that is hillarious! Dangit I wish I could have been there, sounds like it was fun. And I'm not suprised you guys won, so creative :)
Oh my heck that is hillarious! Dangit I wish I could have been there, sounds like it was fun. And I'm not suprised you guys won, so creative :)
Ah...so clever. I bet Lyndsey was just swept off her feet when she saw those giant briefs.
I didn't know people still had clotheslines! Very clever, Wally, you deserve the prize!
I didn't know people still had clotheslines! Very clever, Wally, you deserve the prize!
I didn't know people still had clotheslines! Very clever, Wally, you deserve the prize!
Oh my gosh,
Geof.'s gonna love that pic (of the brief invite). Wally, you are one creative, FUN guy! Would you please spread some of that cheerfulness to my husband? He's got the winter blues, I swear!!
Only You Wally! Great job... I love it.
Post a Comment