Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crew @ 7 weeks


Loves Bath Time


First Quicksilver shirt




"Got your nose" Crew always holds his hands like this. I love it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea! My day isso much brighter now seeing that cute face. I love the pic of him in his quicksilver shirt!

5SMiTHS said...

he is so perfect! You are truely blessed!

Cyndi said...

he is soo cute! love the "got your nose" hand! Too funny!

Jilly Bean said...

He's so cute! I love the Quicksilver shirt. He's a little Wally!

Brittany said...

I've been waiting to see some more updated pics on your little man.
This might be weird but He kinda looks like Sadie to me. Super Super cute!

Brittany said...

ps. LOVE his name.... it was totally our name though geeeez. :)

Adrienne said...

Awww! He is so adorable. He's lucky to have the best parents ever! Miss you guys

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

Ohh my gosh Lindsay he is such a cutie! He is just 1 week younger than Eli, it's amazing how fast they grow/change! Congratulations on your little man, he is adorable!

- Nany

Darla said...

Holy cow, that kid is cute!! So sweet. And he looks like you guys! What a sweet little beeb (baby in Darla language). Please bring your fam out to the east coast for some Bennett time. Please?

Steve and Hailey said...

Love the first Quicksliver shirt entry! That is so funny! Why did you guys ever have to move...heheeehee.

Unknown said...

Hey Sam how do you fix a CV joint on a Maxima.. oh by the way we have a son now. WHAT!!?? Linsday congrats on being a doublemommy you're a great mom Crew's gonna love live as a Roskelllinizzynelly

Courtney said...

He is so handsome! I need to squeeze that baby!