dude. that is so sweet.
Josh and I saw something about this on the news the other day. We plan on doing it.
Hey guys, Josh and I did that once in Vegas while we were dating. But our ground looked a little bit softer!
Oh I see... It is a net.
how much did it cost? we want to do it so bad!
Awesome! Wally you're quite the acrobat.
Okay this is also a great video! I didn't even know such a thing existed. Leave it to Wally to discover and do all the fun things!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
dude. that is so sweet.
Josh and I saw something about this on the news the other day. We plan on doing it.
Hey guys, Josh and I did that once in Vegas while we were dating. But our ground looked a little bit softer!
Oh I see... It is a net.
how much did it cost? we want to do it so bad!
Awesome! Wally you're quite the acrobat.
Okay this is also a great video! I didn't even know such a thing existed. Leave it to Wally to discover and do all the fun things!
Post a Comment