Saturday, October 13, 2007

Obsessed!


I have been such a recluse lately because I followed the crowd and started reading the Twilight series. The problem is that once you start you can't stop! I read all three books (1690 pages) in 10 days. Crazy! If I didn't have a 18 month old and a husband to take care of I probably would have read it even faster. Its sounds crazy that a book about being in love with a vampire could be good but they are seriously the best books I have ever read and I can't believe I have to wait a year for the next book to come out! I am officially obsessed!

5 comments:

kenna said...

I bought the first book over a month ago and it just sits on the shelf. I know that if I start reading it I'll be hooked so I have been putting it off until I have more time...clearly I should just start reading!

Deneal said...

It's a little embarrassing to admit that we all love these vampire teen romance books...but they are so fun! Can't wait for book four!

Desta said...

Yeah, I did them in 4 days. I neglected my family big time. I really didn't think I would get THAT obsessed, but here we are. Have you checked out the Stephenie Meyer website (not the twilight website)? It has some "deleted scenes" and extras - including the first chapter of the book written from Edward's point of view.

malia said...

welcome to the club of neglect and indulge. mommy's need their own time too! :)

Unknown said...

Our book club just decided to choose this book for our next reading! I am excited to get into this book that everyone keeps raving about.