Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Look what the little fart-knocker learned how to do last night!

Out of the crib in 20 seconds.
18 months. Now what.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! I love it. It gets even more fun when siblings egg each other on. Then the messes double too. This is too cute though. It's amazing what their little young minds think of. What next!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Seriously that has to be the cutest thing... but I can say that because it's not Ella who is doing it. I'm just dealing with her using her crib at a teething ring:) I'm sure my time will come and it won't be as cute, but still so stinkin funny. I love how she does it!

kenna said...

I died laughing. Wally must have posted that...considering the post title...

Desta said...

Does that mean it's time for a big girl bed? I think I would tear my hair out if Zoe was doing that. Crib/cage, same difference sometimes.

Brock Nelson said...

Are you kidding me? That crazy girl. She's never going to bed now!

Unknown said...

Your life is now officially over.

Rocia said...

time for a crib tent! they are LIFESAVERS! what a miniature wally, it doesn't surprise me one bit. have you taken her to the climbing wall yet? she is totally ready!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hey Guys...This is the Sherman's from the 7th ward! Love your blog...Sadie is such a doll! So glad to see that you guys are doing well...just wanted too say hello! Take care...

Josh and Rach said...

That is so funny. Ha, I love her cute little face as she looks at you right before she starts to get out and her little leg just flips right over that bar. Haha. So cute.

Heather said...

oh man...you are in HUGE trouble!! Life is never the same when they can break out of their crib. Good Luck!! :)

Steve and Hailey said...

Okay Steve and I are dying over this video! I especially like the "20 seconds" at the end! She gets to this point and I just wonder where she is going! That is great. Jack is such a rapscallion too!